Give your small business a fighting chance with help from a community institution that’s been around a while.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
CDC/504 Loan Program
This program provides long-term, fixed-rate financing to acquire fixed assets (such as real estate or equipment) for expansion or modernization.
It is designed for small businesses requiring "brick and mortar" financing, and is delivered by CDCs (Certified Development Companies) which are private, non-profit corporations set up to contribute to the economic development of their communities. M&M Bank is proud to work with Small Business Growth Corporation, the largest Certified Development Company in the Midwest, to provide 504 loans.
7(a) Loan Program
This is SBA's primary and most flexible loan program, with financing guaranteed for a variety of general business purposes. It is designed for start-up and existing businesses, and is delivered through commercial lending institutions.
The major types of 7(a) loans are:
- Lenders Programs: traditional SBA originated assisted financing.
- Express Programs: expedited programs for particular groups of borrowers.
- Export Loan Programs: assistance for companies that export.
- Special Purpose Loans Program: special lending including working capital programs and various directed lending programs.
Give us a call today at (630) 575-9700 or stop by one of our convenient branches to learn more about SBA loans at M&M Bank.
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.