M&M Bank is Hiring!
M&M Bank is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Universal Banker
- Assistant Branch Manager
Please stop into any of our locations or email us at [email protected] to request an application. M&M Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective 01/27/2021, branch lobbies will reopen to serve you during regular business hours.
- Our drive-up services will remain OPEN during regular business hours. These hours can be found on our website, www.m-mbank.com, and on our mobile app.
- Effective Wednesday, November 18th, the LOBBIES will be temporarily CLOSED at our Briggs Street, Cass Street and Channahon branches other than to customers who need to access their safe deposit boxes or who need services that cannot be handled by phone, electronically or through our drive-up. If possible, please contact us prior to arriving to access your safe deposit box.
- Effective November 18th, our Essington office will be open for full services but we will restrict the number of customers in the branch at any one time. Please enter through our main entrance and make your presence known either by knocking on the interior door or calling the branch at (815) 729-4040. Please use the ATM or electronic banking services when feasible.
- If you need help determining your best channel for an issue, please call or email for advice.
- We have established a temporary email to handle the expected increased electronic communications.
- We continue to encourage you to use online banking and mobile banking for your everyday banking needs.
- Drive-up and ATMs still remain the safest way to conduct transactions or interact with the bank.
- If you’re not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank and to follow CDC guidelines to avoid the spread of the coronavirus.
- As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended you avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing the transaction, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and cell phone regularly.
- Beware of scams and criminals using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency or disinformation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from a legitimate business or government agency asking for your information like SSN, usernames and passwords, account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. M&M Bank will never request such information through emails/text/outbound calls. Be vigilant by checking your account transaction history on-line or on your statements. Make sure you call the phone numbers listed on your account statement and visit our official website for information.
BRIGGS OFFICE LOBBY IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
The Briggs office drive-up is open for most transactions and service requests.
You may also reach us at 815-729-4040 or [email protected]
The nearest full-service office is located at
601 E. Cass St.
Joliet, IL 60432
ONLINE BANKING AND TELEPHONE BANKING ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Online Banking, Bill Payment, and Mobile Banking are available once you log in for the first time after 10/10/2020 through the website. Telephone Banking is available at a new phone number (855) 522-9847. Please contact us if you need assistance gaining access to your accounts.
YOU ASKED. WE ANSWERED!
SYSTEM UPGRADE FAQS
WHY ARE YOU UPGRADING YOUR CORE PROCESSING SYSTEM?
Your banking experience is important to us, and this upgrade is necessary in order to provide you with the highest level of service possible.
DURING THE UPGRADE, WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNTS?
Yes, you will be able to access your accounts with your debit cards, ATMs, check or branch transactions. We are open Friday and Saturday (October 9th and 10th) during our normal hours. Additionally, we will be open on Columbus Day, Monday, October 12th, to further assist you. Online and mobile banking will not be available after 5 p.m. on October 9th.
HOW WILL THE UPGRADE IMPACT AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWALS AND DIRECT DEPOSITS?
All automatic withdrawals and direct deposits should proceed as normal on October 9th. However, you may notice a minor delay in automatic withdrawals and direct deposits on Friday, October 9th, or you may not be able to access our online banking portal or mobile banking to confirm the transactions.
CAN I USE ATMS AND MY M&M BANK DEBIT OR BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS DURING THE UPGRADE?
Yes, ATMs and M&M Bank cards (debit, credit) will be available and functioning normally during our upgrade. Lower limits may be applied.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SECURE THROUGHOUT THE UPGRADE?
Yes, your security is always our top priority, and your account information will remain protected as we complete
WHAT IF THE UPGRADE TAKES LONGER THAN EXPECTED?
While we do not anticipate any delays in completing the upgrade, we will post updates on our website if the upgrade extends beyond the currently scheduled October 12th completion date.
WHAT NEW SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE?
Not all new services will be rolled out during conversion weekend. For our consumer customers, we will be adding Zelle® P2P payments, online account opening and additional features in the months to come. For our business customers, we’ll be adding business mobile banking and Business Bill Pay along with numerous enhancements to our existing services.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. WHERE CAN I GO FOR HELP?
Please give us a call at 815-729-4040 or stop by a branch. Additionally, our branches will be open on Columbus Day, Monday, October 12th, to assist you.
HOW TO ACCESS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
AFTER THE UPGRADE
On Monday, October 12th, our upgraded online and mobile banking services will be available. You will need to re-establish these services, including downloading our new mobile app, after the upgrade is complete on October 12th.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to the online banking portal at www.m-mbank.com.
- When you first log in, enter your existing username. Your temporary password will be the last six digits of your Social Security number.
- One you have reset your password, download our new mobile app from your device's app store and log in (you must log in to online banking first before you can log in to the app).
IMPORTANT: In order to log in to mobile app, you will be asked to authenticate. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER (cell phone preferred) AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE TO DO THIS.
Please call us at 815-729-4040 or stop by our branch if you have any questions or need assistance. We will be open Monday, October 12th to assist you.
Click here for Important System Upgrade Information: www.m-mbankupgrade.com