COVID-19 Update: IMPORTANT INFORMATION on BRANCH SERVICES & CARES ACT
This page will be updated as new information becomes available related to COVID-19. Please scroll down to find information from previous updates.
EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2020
CASS OFFICE LOBBY WILL REOPEN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
CASS OFFICE LOBBY IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Cass location drive through is open for full service. All other locations are open during regular hours.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020
OUR LOBBIES ARE REOPENING!
These past few months have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
We feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome our customers back to our offices beginning Monday, July 6, 2020.
As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and customers safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact us is you have any questions or concerns
How We are Protecting Customers & Employees
- Employees will wear face coverings when customers are present.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customer and employee use.
- Branches are cleaned thoroughly daily.
- We have increased the cleaning of high-touch areas throughout th eday.
We are Helping to Maintain Social Distancing
- Some locations will utilize only one entrance to minimize close contact among customers.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at our teller lines and desks.
- Floor decals have been placed to enforce 6-foot social distancing requirements and to help direct traffic flow.
What We Ask of Our Visitors
- Please CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT if you need to sit down with a personal banker.
- Please wear a face covering consistent with local guidance. Don't have a mask? No problem! Call us ahead of time and we'll bring one to the door for you.
- Follow all signage while visiting the branch.
- Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other customers.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or you've been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If you are not ready to visit our lobby, please feel free to contact us by phone or email for assistance. We thank you again for your patience and understanding. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
THE CASS STREET LOCATION DRIVE UP HAS REOPENED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
THE CASS STREET LOCATION IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
Please visit our closest location at 801 S. Briggs St., Joliet, IL 60433.
For immediate assistance please call us at 815-740-3280 or 815-729-4040.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARING CARES ACT –
SMALL BUSINESS PAYROLL PROTECTION PROGRAM
At this time, we are awaiting program guidance from the SBA which, per the CARE Act, should be forthcoming in within the next 15 days. If you are interested in a Payroll Protection Program loan please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Contact Person Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We will contact you as soon as SBA issues guidance. In the meantime, we suggest gathering the following information:
- Annual IRS Form 944 or the last four IRS 941 Forms
- 1099 payroll expense for the last 12 months (IRS Form 1096)
- 2019 Business Tax Return, or 2019 P&L and Balance Sheet (if 2019 returns not filed)
- Did any employees or 1099 workers receive more than 100,000 in compensation during the period covered in the Forms provided?
- If yes, please provide the number of employees who earned in excess of $100,000 and
- The total compensation paid to those employees and 1099 workers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR ESSINGTON ROAD LOCATION:
For the safety of M&M Bank’s customers and staff,
this lobby is open by appointment only.
DEPOSITS: Please use the Night Deposit Drawer next to the ATM for any deposits. Deposits made before 5:00 pm will be processed on the same day. The ATM and M&M Bank mobile app are also available for deposits.
WITHDRAWALS: Please use the ATM for any cash withdrawals or deposits. Screens and keypads are cleaned throughout the day.
CASH CHECK: If possible, please deposit the check then conduct a cash withdrawal through the ATM. If you don’t have sufficient funds, you’ll need to visit a drive-up location or call for an appointment.
Our drive-thru services remain open at our other locations during regular business hours. Please visit one of these locations for full drive up service:
- 801 S Briggs St, Joliet, IL 60433
- 601 E Cass St, Joliet, IL 60432
- 25140 W Channon Dr, Channon, IL 60410
Our online and mobile banking services are available 24/7.
- Access your account balances, transactions, and other important account details.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks or set up direct deposit to have your paychecks automatically deposited into your account.
- Pay bills and set up recurring payments.
If access to our lobby is critical, please call 815-729-4040
to schedule an appointment.
Given the ever evolving situation with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have made the decision to adjust branch services in consideration of the health and safety of our employees and customers.
To limit the spread of coronavirus, M&M Bank is taking the following measures:
- Our drive-up services will remain open during regular business hours. These hours can be found on our website, www.m-mbank.com, and on our mobile app.
- Effective Friday, March 20th, we will temporarily close the lobbies of our Briggs Street, Cass Street and Channahon branches other than to customers who need to access their safe deposit boxes or who need services that cannot be handled by phone, electronically or through our drive-up. If possible, please contact us prior to arriving to access your safe deposit box.
- Effective Monday, March 23rd, our Essington office will be open for limited services, and we will restrict the number of customers in the branch at any one time. Please enter through our main entrance and make your presence known either by knocking on the interior door or calling the branch at (815) 729-4040. Please use the ATM, night depository, or electronic banking services whenever possible.
- If you need help determining your best channel for an issue, please call or email for advice.
We have established a temporary email to handle the expected increased electronic communications.
For more information or help with your banking needs,
please contact us at [email protected]
or call any of our offices:
Essington: (815) 729-4040
Briggs Street: (815) 740-3280
Channahon: (815) 467-4386
Cass (En Español) (815) 740-3250
- We continue to encourage you to use online banking and mobile banking for your everyday banking needs.
- Drive-up and ATMs still remain the safest way to conduct transactions or interact with the bank.
- If you’re not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank and to follow CDC guidelines to avoid the spread of the coronavirus.
- As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended you avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing the transaction, and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and cell phone regularly.
Beware of scams and criminals using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency or disinformation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from a legitimate business or government agency asking for your information like SSN, usernames and passwords, account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. M&M Bank will never request such information through emails/text/outbound calls. Be vigilant by checking your account transaction history on-line or on your statements. Make sure you call the phone numbers listed on your account statement and visit our official website for information.
Stay Healthy, Safe and Strong!