Stay connected to your accounts — anytime, anywhere — with our free online services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for M&M Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
Online Bill Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
To Get Started with Online Banking
Prior to enrolling in online banking for the first time, you will need to contact the bank to have the service activated. Once the service has been activated, click on the online banking login button at the top-right-corner of this page to enroll in online banking. Simply enter the requested information and you’ll have access to all of your accounts online.
For help enrolling, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions, stop into a branch, or contact one of our customer service associates at 815-467-4386.
To Get Started with Bill Pay
Log into your online banking account. Select your checking account. Then, select the Online Bill Pay tab at the top of the page. If the tab is not present, contact one of our customer service associates at 815-467-4386.
- Fast, free, and secure service for M&M Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
- iPhone® Personal Banking
- iPhone® Business Banking
- iPad® Personal Banking
- iPad® Business Banking
- Android™ Personal Banking
- Android™ Business Banking
- Tablet Android™ Personal Banking
- Tablet Android™ Business Banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an M&M Bank checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For M&M Bank Mobile Deposit Only" above your signature.
To Get Started with Mobile Banking
- Download the M&M Bank mobile banking app for your smartphone from the Apple Store® or the Google Play™ store. You can also access the mobile banking app by logging into your online banking account from a computer.
- Once you’ve logged into online banking, click on “Options” at the top-right of the home page. Scroll down to “Mobile Banking Profile” and click “Enroll Now”.
- The system will walk you through a verification process to add the application to your smart phone. You will have access to make mobile deposits and pay bills through the mobile banking app.
For help with mobile banking, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions, stop into a branch, or contact one of our customer service associates at 815-467-4386.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Delivered faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Keep a closer eye on your M&M Bank accounts
- Enroll through online banking
- Choose text message or email alerts1
- Set alerts for the following:
- Daily balances
- Automatic deposits or payments
- Check clearings
- Low balances
- Loan advances or payments
To Get Started
Log into your online banking account. Select the “Alerts” tab. You may set up alerts for your checking, savings, or loan accounts.
For help with alerts, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions, stop into a branch, or contact one of our customer service associates at 815-467-4386.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.